The name, the distinctive title, the mark, the images, the graphics, the insignia, the texts and everything else contained in the website (laviv.gr) are protected goods of the COMPANY intellectual and industrial property. Trademarks, names, or other copyrights and intellectual property rights of third parties, displayed on the COMPANY website, are protected in accordance with applicable law. The user is prohibited from copying, reproducing, distributing, distributing, transmitting or using them in any way, other than the uses expressly defined on this website. In particular, on the software, music tracks, etc., as well as if they become available for download and marked as such, the user is granted a non-exclusive and non-transferable right of use in the agreed area or, if there is no relevant agreement, in an area corresponding to the purpose pursued by the Company with this disposal and concession. There are no other rights of use and exploitation. In particular, the user is not allowed to reproduce in copies, to have, to transmit or to allow public access to the software, the music tracks, etc.
Personal Data Protection
Links to other websites
Links to other websites
The links found on the site laviv.gr may transfer the user outside its network to websites that are not controlled in any way by the COMPANY. In this case, the COMPANY is not responsible for the content, accuracy, operation, transmissions, as well as for any subsequent changes to these websites. It assumes no responsibility for the contents of third party offers. The websites, to which he refers directly through external links, are selected by the Company with due care before the posting of the respective link. However, the Company has no influence on subsequent changes to the directly linked websites, as well as to the contents of subsequent third-party websites. As a result, the Company explicitly distances itself from subsequent changes to directly linked websites, from the contents of subsequent websites and their providers.
The Company is not responsible for the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or quality of the reported information. Liability claims against the Company, which relate to material damage and / or damage caused by the use or non-use of the reported information and / or the use of inaccurate and incomplete information, are generally excluded, unless otherwise provided by legislation relevant liability to cover civil liability. The Company expressly reserves the right to modify, supplement or delete portions of the individual pages or in whole, or to temporarily or permanently suspend publication without notice.
1) Scope of application
These Terms and Conditions apply to the goods sold by LaViV from its online store (laviv.gr) (here in after “Web LaViV”).
2) Seller details
The consumer seller is the Company:
“LaViV”, based in Ilion, Attica, 14 Manaki, PC 13122, Tax Identification Number: 173634846, Tax Office of Agioi Anargiroi.
3) Sales training
(1) As soon as the “Complete Order” button is pressed, the customer makes a proposal to purchase the goods in his cart and agrees with the application of these General Terms and Conditions. In case the customer has himself called the customer contact line (2102617088) of “Web LaViV” in order to place his order by phone, he authorizes the employee of the call center to complete the order online instead .
(2) The confirmation of receipt of the purchase offer, which is sent automatically immediately after the submission of the order, certifies that the customer’s order has been received from the Web LaViV. However, it does not constitute acceptance of the offer to purchase the customer.
(3) The acceptance of the offer for purchase will take place only after the declaration of acceptance of the offer, by Web LaViV, which will be sent with a separate email confirmation of order and confirmation of shipment or confirmation of readiness to receive from the store.
4) Availability of goods
(1) If the products ordered are not available at the time of the order, LaViV reserves the right not to accept the specific order and, consequently, not to make the sale. The customer will be informed accordingly. Any initiated or executed payments will be canceled. Any payments will be returned to the customer without undue delay, in the same way that the customer chose to make the payment.
(2) The processing of orders takes place from Monday to Friday, from 09.00 am. until 20:00 p.m. & Saturday from 09.00 a.m. until 15.00 pm. The processing of orders, submitted on Sundays and holidays takes place the next working day.
5) Product delivery: Collection from store / Shipping to the customer’s place of choice
(1) Collection from our place (0.00 EUR)
You can pick up your order from our physical headquarters.
Address: Ilion, Attica, 14 Manaki, PC 13122
(2) Free shipping / courier (0.00 EUR)
Free shipping and change by courier / transport, for orders over 60 €.
(3) Basic Shipping (EUR 3.00)
After consultation and depending on the characteristics of the order, the best possible mode of transport is selected.
Regarding the total shipping cost of your order, it is pointed out that the sizes (volume and weight) are the usual variables that determine the shipping cost for the respective transport company. Indicatively, it is mentioned that the minimum total costing of a shipment amounts to € 3.00. If you wish, you can contact the customer service department of LaViV (Tel .: 210-5618880), email: email@example.com) to be offered economical shipping solutions for your case.
(1) In case the product is already available for receipt in the physical store of LaViV at the customer’s choice, the customer will be informed electronically about when the order is ready for receipt in the store (confirmation of receipt). The customer is obliged to receive his order within 10 days from the receipt of the relevant receipt notice. To receive the order, the customer will present the order confirmation and notice of receipt, as well as an official identity document (such as a police ID card, passport or driver’s license). If the customer does not receive the product within 10 days of receiving the notice to receive, Web LaViV reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. In such a case, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, which will be repaid by LaViV in the same way that the customer chose to pay the price.
(2) In case the product is sent to an area within Attica where the customer has chosen, the product is delivered to a partner for transport and delivery to the customer and the customer is informed electronically that the product is ready to be shipped. Shipping costs – as listed above – are not charged to the customer. Any incorrect registration of receipts (address, street, postal code, etc.), as a result, incorrect delivery is not the responsibility of Web LaViV, but the customer. The transport partner will contact the customer by phone within the same or the next working day from the electronic notification of the shipment, in order to arrange the exact delivery time. Delivery time usually ranges from 1 to 3 working days, depending on the exact delivery area to the customer. To receive the order, the customer will present the order confirmation and notice of shipment, as well as an official identity document (such as a police ID card, passport or driver’s license). If the customer does not receive the product after receiving the notice to be sent and despite the relevant notice from the partner, Web LaViV reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. In such a case, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, which will be repaid by Web LaViV in the same manner as the customer paid the price.
(3) In case the product is sent to an area outside Attica where the customer has chosen, the product is delivered to an external transport agency (based in Attica) which has been indicated by the customer, for transport and delivery to the customer and the customer is informed electronically , that the product is ready to ship. The costs of charging the transport agency – as listed above – are borne by the customer. Similarly in this case, any incorrect registration of receipts (address, street, postal code, etc.), as a result, incorrect delivery is not the responsibility of Web LaViV, but the customer.
If the customer does not receive the product after receiving the notice to be sent and despite the relevant notice from a partner of the COMPANY, Web LaViV reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. In such a case, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, which will be repaid by the Web LaViV in the same manner as the customer paid the price.
(4) In no case is delivery or receipt allowed to or by a minor, nor by authorization. LaViV expressly reserves all rights, including the right to declare the sale invalid or to withdraw
(1) All prices at www.laviv.gr are in euros and include VAT by law.
(2) Upon completion of the ordering process, the customer can choose the method of payment shown, ie cash on delivery, deposit in a bank account, or by credit card.
(3) In cases where the customer has contacted the customer contact line himself (2102617088) in order to place his order by telephone through the call center employee completing the order online instead, only cash on delivery is possible as a method of payment.
(4) The data entered by the customer during the execution of an electronic payment, are not checked or processed or stored by the Web LaViV, but by the respective provider and / or payment server.
7) Retention of ownership
Any delivered products remain the property of LaViV until the final, full and complete payment of the price to it.
8) Sale exclusively to end users-consumers
The products available from the online store are intended and sold exclusively to consumers or businesses as end users. Further sale of the products for commercial purposes is not allowed. LaViV reserves all its rights, including explicitly rejecting purchase offers that give the impression that they were made for the purpose of further marketing the products.
9) Right of withdrawal / Product return
(1) If the customer is a natural person (consumer) who prepares the sale for personal use and not for the service of his individual activity, then he is entitled to withdraw from the sale within 14 calendar days, returning the product to its original state, charged with the return costs, according to § 10 of article 4 of Law 2251/1994. Refund costs are mentioned in 5) above.
Instructions on exercising the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal based on law 2251/1994 (as amended by JM Z1-891 / 2013)
You have the right to withdraw unreasonably from the distance sale in writing within 14 calendar days returning the product to its original condition. This right starts from the day of receipt of these instructions in writing, however not before the delivery of the products, based on Law 2251/1994 (as amended by JM Z1-891 / 2013). Sending the withdrawal statement or sending the products within 14 calendar days will be considered sufficient for the timely exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of a valid exercise of the right of withdrawal, any impairment of the value of the goods, as well as any fruits resulting from this impairment, should be restored with monetary compensation, only in the case and to the extent that it is due to the treatment of the product of the usual examination of the characteristics and functionality of the product. “Ordinary examination of the characteristics and functionality of the product” means the testing of the relevant goods, as it may have taken place and as is customary in a physical store. Product that can be returned with an external shipping partner, is returned not at the risk of the customer. The customer will be charged with the return costs (see also the relevant table under §5 above). Product that cannot be returned by courier will be picked up by you. Any financial obligation for the payment of amounts (eg transport costs, compensation) must be fulfilled within 30 days, starting from the time of sending the declaration of withdrawal from you or the return of the goods.
(2) The right of withdrawal from article 4 § 10 of law 2251/1994 does not apply:
– in cases where the price of the products has been paid in a physical store LaViV and at the same time, they have been received from the physical store, as the sale is not considered to have been done remotely.
– In cases where the delivered products have been manufactured according to the specifications set by the customer or according to his personal requirements or which by their nature are impossible to return by shipment.
– In cases where the delivered products are shoe carriers and have been unsealed from their packaging.
(3) In case of valid exercise of the right of withdrawal and provided that the product has been returned to the Web LaViV , the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, which will be repaid by LaViV in the same way that the customer made the payment without undue delay. It is expressly agreed and the customer already provides the irrevocable order and consent to this, Web LaViV to be entitled to deduct from the refund the return costs, which are borne by the customer (par. 5) as well as any compensation in case destruction or impairment of the value of the product due to wear or damage of the product due to actions of the customer. LaViV in any case is entitled to claim in any legal way any amount that was damaged (indicatively, either with respect to return costs or with wear or damage of the product).
(4) The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal within the legal time and return the product in front of any physical LaViV store in Greece.
§10 Consumer rights – Liability – Force majeure
(1) The rights of consumers deriving from the provisions on the sale of consumer goods and guarantees of the Civil Code (such as the right of correction or replacement – unless such an action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs, the right to reduce the price, the right of withdrawal from the contract – unless it is an insignificant real defect, due to a real defect or lack of agreed capacity, for a period of two (2) years from the date of delivery), of art. 5 of Law 2251/1994 (such as the right of the consumer to request a temporary replacement of the product, in case the required repair time for the product under warranty exceeds 15 working days), as well as any other provisions on consumer protection, apply as they are.
(2) Claims for compensation or pecuniary satisfaction of any nature and legal basis are excluded. Likewise, claims for damage to health, life and physical integrity are excluded.
(3) Any claim for compensation or pecuniary satisfaction of any nature and legal basis is excluded, in case of assistance of force majeure.
§11 Claims for defects
(1) The customer is also entitled, within the legal timeframes and, regardless of the right of unjustified withdrawal within 14 days from art. 4§10 law 2251/1994, to exercise its legal rights due to product defects before any LaViV store in Greece, in addition by submitting the direct request online to the LaViV Web.
(2) In the event of a defect, you can contact the LaViV customer service line at 210-5618880 and receive all the necessary and necessary support directions and information.
(3) If a product is declared defective by the customer, Loftcorner expressly reserves the right to diagnose the product as defective by competent technicians.
(4) If a product is returned as defective and receives a specific repair order number, the customer may receive all the necessary information regarding the processing and progress of any defect-related order, based on the repair order number.
(5) The assignment or transfer of rights regarding the defectiveness of the products is excluded.
§12 Final provisions
(1) These general terms and conditions are governed by Greek law. Any dispute that arises and which stems from the contractual relationship between Web LaViV and the client, the competent Courts of Athens are responsible for resolving it.
(2) In the event of non-application of any term of this Agreement, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
Date of last modification: 27/05/2021